Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Imagination Come to Life...

This mural is my most recent artistic endeavor. I was hired to paint a mural for a girl’s bedroom, something enchanted. The end result is a mélange of the stories and visions of my childhood, quaint forests of my journeys abroad, and of course that green tree-lined avenue of my mind. You might meet glowing faeries or perhaps a unicorn on your way down the shaded pathway to the castle. The mural is done in acrylic paint and is approximately 14 x 8 feet. The windows in the tree are about the size of a half dollar and the castle is smaller than a quarter.

2 comments:

Leeandra said...

It turned out beautiful!
Good job!

Basalil said...

Wow! You did a great job on the fairies! You've captured their evanescence and their magic! I love fairies. And the little detail of the castle is cute. Wish I could see the whole thing in real life. :)