Monday, October 5, 2015

Spilt Ink

I looove this leather which reminds me of spilt ink in indigo and brown. This is my personal journal and think I write in it more than my previous one. Perhaps there is a correlation between the allure of the journal and my journal attendance...It could also be that this is quite large, 7.5 x 9, thus easier to write in than my last journal. The only thing that would make this better is if the leather was green, rather than blue, and brown. I have more of this luscious leather, so if you are needing an inspirational vessel for your words or sketches drop me a line at travelingchariot@yahoo.com . I'm open to custom orders and sizes. Or browse my Etsy Shop for other journals. Shop and Blog will be closed for a bit soon because this Chariot is going to be a-traveling !
 





No comments: