Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Feast of Fools


I have, for a long time, admired the work of artist and expert storyteller of myth and legend, Rima Staines. She hails from Devon, England and creates the most fantastic work (her blog www.intothehermitage.blogspot.com is equally intriguing). I have recently bought a calendar, full to the brim with glimpses into otherworldly characters, and a small print below. I am thoroughly pleased (in love) with both. Her work is saturated with old world tales, mystery, alchemy, herb lore, and some undefinable magic that is hers alone. I urge you to take a look sometime into the wondrous rabbit hole that is The Hermitage.


Rima's Feast of Fools in my Home. Bringing warmth to these cold winter days.
2014  Calendar from The Hermitage. So glad I snatched one up - they are sold out now.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/115753680/feast-of-fools?ref=shop_home_active
Rima's Feast of Fools for sale in The Hermitage Etsy Shop in various sizes.

1 comment:

Rima Staines said...

Wow - thank you so much Abby for this. So lovely to see my work in your home, wreathed!
Wishing you and yours a wonder-filled wintertime
Rima